68 300 For Sale

For Sale. Beautiful 68 300 2dr Ht, All original except for new paint, 2 tone green, and normal maintenance. I am the second owner and its in great shape, can be driven anywhere. Speed O show's only 85,000 miles. I am retiring and need a new Dodge cummings to pull my trailer. Located in the Pacific North West,No Salt Roads, just north of Seattle in the little town of Snohomish Wa. For pictures go to your search engine and type in www.heinitz.com $7,000.00 OBO Chuck