National Meet @ Lake Tahoe

Secret negotiations going on now between Lefty and Ray Jones about possibly a
Lake Tahoe National Meet in Fall of 2005. Should any western members have
contacts at Lake Tahoe or close by that might have room for 100 plus 300
crazies, please share this news privately off list. Thinking early August so
that some may come early to experience Hot August Nights and the Wood Boat
Concours at Lake Tahoe as part of the total experience. Perhaps this is all
hot air but I want to to a feasibility study ASAP.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966