300C for sale

 I have decided to sell my 1957 300C. I plan to post it on the 300 club pages, but thought it would try the list server first. I finished the restoration late 1994, and have driven approximately eight thousand miles since then. The odometer shows around 130,000 miles, and I believe that is accurate because of the condition it was in when I bought it, and the fact that it was stored for many years. I have a pretty accurate history on the car, and one of its previous owners is local and would probably be willing to tell you what he knows about it. It was sold new in San Diego, California and has been here ever since. It's rust free, and all numbers match, including the frame number. I think it's worth $35,000, but would be interested in hearing what you think. I have twenty large pictures that I can send by e-mail if you're interested. Also, an accurate description of condition and what's been done to it will be provided. It could be driven home, anywhere in the country. If interested, please e-mail me off line. Thank you.

Larry Carrel