Camshaft needed

Dear 300 friends,
Does anyone of you have any experience of mounting an spin on oil filter
adapter for 392 from PAW. I have received a kit this week but have not
started the work yet. Don't want to make any mistake so any comments are
appreciated. I also need to change my camshaft and need one with the
original specifikation for 300C, DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE FOR SALE, Any leads?
Thanks,
Matts Wignell
Sweden
300C