Trans filler tube & shift cable - needed

Trans filler tube & shift cable - needed

Good mornin' & happy Friday. A 2-item wish list:

I'm in need of a fill tube/dipstick for my 57 automatic transmission. Orig. was crunched in an unfortunate mishap late last evening.

Would also like to find a used & useable shifter cable for same. Mine was cut by the previous dismantler.

Sorry for the junkmail. Many thanks & have a great weekend. mike v

--update: The c-convert now has engine & trans installed for the first time in about 20 years. Running by Sunday??