300 Club Fall Meet Registration

Hello all;
We have 20 some registered at the Hotel so far, but only 4 have sent in
their registrations to Gloria. this is a ongoing problem. She says that in
the past she gets registrations up to the day they leave for the meet. Not
good!

We need to know how many are going on the NASCAR event (I hope most, you'll
be sorry if you miss it), so I can make the final arrangements. It will be
hard if not impossable to get included the day of the race, so please don't
figure on deciding when you get to the meet, tell us now. We have to block
out the time and schedule the number of elimination races, so ALL get a
chance to race to the 300 Club Championship.

It's easy to sit down and write a check and get it off in the mail. It can
get very hectic trying to sort out all the details, get it loaded in a
spreadsheet, break down the money and get it all printed, when your and most
of the others registrations get there 2-3 days before Gloria has to leave
for the meet. Please help out our overworked volunteer Treasurer and get
those registrations in early! Swamp her next week!!! Just don't wait 'til
the end of August, please, please, please.

Now, if you've never been to a meet, nows the time. Even if only for a day
or two, treat yourself and come play with us. Take Friday off, and drive
bland X if not your 300, but meet some great people Friday night and play
Saturday, and drive home Sunday, if thats all the time you can spare, we
would love to meet you. You will come back for more. Jo Ann and I had never
done anything like this before and finally went to our first meet in 1980,
since then we've been to 35 or more.

See ya ALL in Nashville, Ray Jones