From: Kelly Pierce [mailto:jkrestor300@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:08 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Charles Heinitz
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] car shows

I don't feel quite so bad about the turn out at our show last week end after
reading the latest from a few other members. It also appears that many
Letter car owners don't bring them out to "generic" type show- what a shame!
The Letter cars are so special that they attract a crowd of admiring people-
but maybe that is what keeps some away. I realize the value and rarity of
our cars and the time and dollars invested but the rare Brand X's and Fords
come out and It just gravels the tar out of me to hear the B.S, that flys
around at shows about the "rarity of this chivy or that Ford" when our cars
are the genuine article- Certified Milestone cars etc. etc. that the others
can't compare to. I love to drive our K, NOTHING we own compares to the
feeling or the thumbs up and looks from the 300M owners, as well as others
while cruising along. They were built to be driven! If carefully maintained
and watched over your investment in the Letter car will remain intact. It is
a darn shame to see a trailer queen never opened up on a good stretch of
highway. As for the speculator in the collectable car market- well I won't
say what I think, but it is still a free country.
On a lighter note- Our offer still stands to host a meet here in Montana,
either in Billings or nearby Red Lodge, the Northeast entrance to
Yellowstone Park. Get the brutes out for some wide open space touring and
some wide open throttle running! Come to Montana in August in Kalispell this
year and Billings for Cruzin' the Rims 2003 in July 2003! 850 Miles from
Seattle, same from Minneapolis, 530 from Denver, all a days run. Joe
Pierce.----- Original Message -----