Possible west coast get together

I like Doug Jones suggestions. I especially think the California Chrysler Products (CCPC) show would be the ideal show for our Brutes. I find the October show to be an ideal time of the year (As a 35 year member of CCPC my partiality is showing). The show also includes a rather large Mopar only swap meet. We been having had a disappointing show of 300's in the recent past (I think two non- letter 300's last year in the 300 Class) . Our 300's can participate in the show or host our own meet along side. Out west here it is very expensive to get a location (the CCPC show is held at Ohlone college and is one of the most reasonable in the area. - CCPC cost to rent and provide porta potties/ wash basins, is about $1200 and the college requires 1 million libility insurance). In the mean time those of you in the area who might be interested in attending the CCPC Chrysler Fall Classic can email me and I will email back a flyer.

Ken Wilson
1962 300's
1955 Ply. 1955 Desoto
1989 Shelby Daytona