Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty on the List......Can we "shun" a Club Member?

Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty on the List......Can we "shun" a Club Member?

Lefty, or is that LIFT-LY?
I think this was all a ploy to get the wippersnapper feeling guilty, thereby
getting you TWO ties on Father's Day instead of just the required one!!!

But didn't your heart just sing anyway? Now that's what driving's all about

Ya done good anyway, Ray Jones