Sag Harbor picnic invitation

Hi, all..

Just a reminder - about a month away from our picnic, which is set for
Thursday, July 4th... ( raindate, Sat . July 6th) ; please RSVP if planning
to attend !

Also - New England friends, how about car-pooling? The ferries do get
expensive... and Don Verity is planning on driving down in his behemoth
Town and Country wagon . You could arrange to meet him in the New London
ferry parking lot, ride over with him and share expenses. It's a 9 passenger
wagon that could probably fit at least twelve ! The Brady Bunch wagon !
contact Don at d.verity@xxxx to arrange...

John & Helen