Beautiful Day at E-Town

Hi to all,

Magnificient day spent at Englishtown , Mopar Atlantic Nationals . The
weather gods cooperated. Club members in attendance : Pete Fitch and Anne
Boiko, Bob Haag, John Doyle, Bill Codner and his son, Ricky and John Bertz,
Steven Menard, Dave Clelland and yours truly.

One quick note - major and sincere congratulations to Dave Clelland for the
MAGNIFICIENT restoration he's accomplished on his red 300G convertible. The
last time I had seen this car, it was in a million pieces in his garage...
and not very long ago.
It's now 98% back together, and truly splendid in every way . That car will
be a serious contender in our Fall concours if Dave intends to bring it
there ! Congratulations, Dave ! It's a masterpiece !!!

John