Sag Harbor summer picnic

Hi, friends !

Once again, summer is here, and it's time to think about the annual summer
picnic ... Helen and I have picked Thursday, July 4th (with a raindate of
Saturday , July 6th ) for this event. This should allow people who usually
work on Saturdays to attend this year !

We hope you will be able to join us and celebrate the 4th of July with us
this year ! Please mark your calendars, and RSVP by June 20th or
thereabouts if you plan on attending. I will e-mail back directions to those
who have not been here yet. Traffic returning towards NYC or NJ or New
England and other areas should be moderate, as most people will be spending
the long weekend in the Hamptons.

We look forward to sharing this day with you in Sag Harbor !

John and Helen