Andy Bernbaum

Hi Everyone,
With all the talk lately about where to get parts, I thought I would plug a local supplier who got me what I needed. I ordered some parts from Andy Bernbaum yesterday afternoon, and they were on my steps at noon today. Andy has a lot of parts for our Brutes, and offers great service. He has also asked me to let everyone who is coming to the meet know that if they need parts, just call and he can bring them to the meet. He plans to come down on Friday and stay over for the show. If anyone has troubles on the road also (hopefully not) he will ship anything you need right out. His number is 617-244-1118 or 1-800-457-1250 (orders only).
300ly,
Don