'62 parking brake

Matt,
The parking brake adjustment on that torqueflite can kind of awkward without the right tool. I have one such tool in front of me & it was sold by Mac Tools. The number on the tool is S-87-B. If you know of any tool dealer who may by chance have some old stock, that they most likely don't know the application, you have it made. If not this might not be a bad reproduction project, since multiple adjustments with the wrong tool will damage the adjuster wheel. This tool is not like a regular lever type 'spoon', it is a miniature spanner wrench.
Regards,
George Cann