55 Chrysler tail lenses

Hi all.

I have 3 mint original tail lenses, (p/n 1622 195, same lens fits L/R), on there way to me. Want to offer to club first before I peddle them. They could be NOS w/ shelf wear or excellent used. I have buffing equipment and will remove the minor scratches. Will send photos when in my hands. $75 ea. Satisfaction guaranteed or return them.
Contact me if you have an interest.

Gary, The Parts Doc