right hand exhaust on 300C Convertible

Question: does the pipe, coming off the header pipe that snakes through the X-frame, install without taking anything off? This is the pipe that goes through the holes in the frame and around the torsion bar? This is assuming it is bent properly. My first attempt need the trans. fill tube and the rear cross member(holding up the trans.) removed. After which I find that it was bent incorrectly and didn't fit anyway.

Zak