'65 300 Questions from a new member.

Hi everyone,

my name is Ryan Hill and I live in Vancouver, Canada. I'm new to the club and am enjoying all of the emails I've been reading the past couple of weeks but now I have some questions of my own and hoped someone out there can help?

I am currently restoring a non-letter '65 300 2dr/ht and I have a few questions.

* Can anyone tell me what type of paint was used to paint the dashboards in the '65 cars as well as providing me with a paint code for the black dash?

* I have been told by Legendary that the vinyl material used for the hardtop is not available. I have had a tip that S.M.S. Auto Fabrics in Portland Or. might be able to help but haven't pursued that lead yet. Anyone else know of a source?

* My car has two options, or rather lack of options that I'm curious about. It has manual brakes and a reverse light delete. I have never come across a '65 300 with either of these before. Is it rare? Any thoughts on upgrading to power brakes and installing reverse lights on an otherwise original car?

Thanks, Ryan.