heat risers

In my personal opinion, heat risers were always a stupid idea - unless you live in Alaska, Newfoundland, or Finland and drive your car to work every morning !

The effect they have on heating up your engine a minute or two earlier is not worth the risk to same when they sieze shut and block your exhaust. And trust me they are famous for doing just that. If it does, you'll be lucky to escape with just a cracked manifold... and you probably will be unaware that it had siezed shut until it damages something - Like your exhaust valves !

I would include this only for a show car.

I put a grade 8 nut and bolt thru mine once I hammered the butterfly out of it on my 1969 Cadillac. My 1970 Cadillac runs - and warms - just fine despite never having one of these. 1970 models simply did not have them, thankfully..

I trust the same applies to Chryslers.