MOPAR RADIO I.D. ??

Please help, Gang! I have what may be a late 1950's/early 1960's MOPAR radio. The case indicates that it is Model #851-11. The unit is a hybrid design, in that the power supply uses a transistor rectifier, but the rest of the radio is tubes. It has black plastic push buttons, and uses a remote (not in the case) speaker. Any help in identifying what this radio fits would be appreciated. Thanks, John in Wisconsin