Dad's 300-E -The Odyssey Continues

I just received (1.26.01) the V31 No4 (October-December 2001) issue of Brute
Force. WOW ! Well done.
Since this is a little "old" already, I suspect my opportunity may have
vanished. On page 40 there was an ad for an E. It was attributed to Jim
Lehman (830) 980-4356. A corresponding
URL< www.met-a-car.com/gallery/v934t6.htm> was also listed.
I could not access that site. My message stated Netscape was unable to
locate that server.
I phoned the number listed (according to my "detective work" it was Del Rio,
Texas or close by). A strange "signal" (not the typical high pitched noise
associated with most fax machines) "answered" and then the line went dead.
Any suggestions ?
Do any of you know about this car and it's fate ?
Thanks so much and Kindest regards.
Russ Fine
Birmingham
PS: Does anyone have an email address for Erik Baltzer, the 300E consultant
in California ? His name was listed onpage 2 of Brute Force.