Phoenix meet pictures

Hi to all,

Just back from the 300 Club Inc's wonderful winter meet in Phoenix. I have
a few pictures to share with y'all . Work in progress, so forgive me if not
all captions in place !

As usual, a great time with this friendly group... lots of dual Club members
there, and Easterners such as myself trying to escape the snow and cold...
it was good to see in attendance or visiting our members Ron Vest, Luther
and Mary Caudle, Gary Goers, Tony Bevacqua, John Roth, Don Smallwood,
Sherwood Kahlenberg, Larry Jett, Joe Jordan, Ted and Louise Larangeira,
Mike Laiserin , Henry Hopkins and Richard Palmer, Dave and Debbie Clelland,
Bob Brown and George Collar, Gerry and Moana Steinberg, Steve Albu, Dan
Reitz, Bruce Toelle, and, of course, all our good friends from the 300 Club
inc. ; my apologies for any omissions to the dual-member list !

Wanna see some quick pictures ?
http://www.crossrams.com/phoenix2002/phoenix.html
as well as some of the finned Mopars at Barrett-Jackson :
http://www.crossrams.com/bj2002/one.html . Unfortunately, it appears that
the 300's that show up there at auction are either clones, or cars of very
dubious pedigree...

Enjoy the pictures , and join us there next year !

300'ly

John