A/C Clutch

Trying to pull the A/C Clutch off of our ?62 300.

Pulled out the cap screw & washer, undid the electrical lead, now I?m
stumped.
The service manual call for a large 5/8 x 2 ½? cap screw to screw into the
shoe portion and the clutch will come off.
Where does this rather large cap screw, screw? The center hole, where the
other cap screw came out of?