300F instake and exhaust manifolds for sale

300F instake and exhaust manifolds for sale

Hi, all

Thnaks for all that responded with regards to my query for 56 Chrysler
heater and defroster blowers. I am now all set.

I usually don't like to use the listserver to help someone selling parts on
ebay, but I think this one item is worth letting y'all know, as the 300F
exhaust manifolds are really hard to come by these days, and the "Buy It
Now" price is reasonable; so if you need these parts, go for it !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598555763

JOHN