
'61-'63 300 wheelcovers - sale
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
'61-'63 300 wheelcovers - sale
- From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:52:36 -0500
Good morning. I've got 2 '61 300G caps and 2 62-63 H,J caps available. I've finally put together a real clean set for my H so these are ready to go.
1 cap is beautiful. 2 have what appear to be easily repairable dents, and the last has a pretty ugly curb print that would take a great deal of skill to smooth. All are infinitely useable for a cruise-in car.
The centers all have varying amounts of ugly pitting. None are show-ready. The 300 emblems have varying amounts of cracking and paint fade. 1 of the '61 caps has had the red ring area painted black. The price for the set is $275 (my cost) + actual shipping. I'll pack them well.
I have e-mail photos available for anyone interested.
Thanks. Mike V
--
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap