61 Chrysler Radio - repair or conversion ?

61 Chrysler Radio - repair or conversion ?

Hi Hal,

You don't mention whether this is for a straight repair to stock , or a
high-powered AM-FM conversion, or whether it's for a 7-button signal-seeker
as opposed to a 5 button radio..

For that kind of money, I'd go for the conversion... it's less than the
amount you mention for a Search-Tune and
the results are awesome without altering the external appearance of the
radio.

I have had mine done by Antique Automobile Radio, 700 Tampa Rd., Palm
Harbor, FL., 34683. (800) 933-4926, Fax (727) 789-0283.

John