300 F

I'm experiencing car project overload, and am considering selling my 300F
hardtop. I don't know if anyone in the club would be interested in a car
like this that is still a bit of a project, but it has a lot going for it.
It is 99.9% complete including all "F" stuff, and has an awfully lot of
work already done to it. It was originally a white/tan car and is now black
with red leather interior. It still needs some body/paint and assembly but
will make a very good car when done. If anyone is interested in talking
about this car, please drop me a line. The price will be reasonable.

Jim Helm