returning calls

OK, guys, this is EXACTLY what we mean by "no unnecessary messages "

Tom, I know you're kind of the "new kid on the block" - but please realize
that our Club is made up of unpaid, volunteer individuals with private
lives, jobs and families, and spread out all over the world. If Gil isn't
answering his phone, it's because he's not around. There's nothing anyone
else in the group can do about it.

Brian, it's you who's gonna get locked up in a cage ... no knots for you,
just padlocks, and we'll throw away the key.

Seriously, guys, NO CHIT-CHAT, jokes or funny replies on the listserver. Do
it one-on-one, please.

John