returning calls

Dear chrysler300 group.
Gil cunningham is a model year consultant for 62 300 H cars right.So why doesnt he return calls when someone calls him for information on that model i called five times and left a message for him to please call me back and he doesnt,maybe hes on vacation or something if anyone knows why this is please let me know thanks so much tom powers from New York state.