From: John Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:55 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Listserver policy

Dear Friends,

Just a gentle reminder that the Club's listserver is restricted to matters
pertaining to Chrysler 300's, ONLY.
It's what we have found works best for the vast majority of our members that
are hooked up to it - 375 at last count.

Every time you address an e-mail to the listserver and hit the "send"
button, it automatically goes out to 375 others. Most just want to read
technical information, restoration techniques, parts and cars for sale or
wanted, show information and don't want the "clutter" .

If you feel the urge to send jokes, or other unecessary e-mails, please
address them to their intended recipients directly .

Thanks,

Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.
Electronic Communications Committee

For list server instructions, go to