Re: [Chrysler300] Bat wing Aircleaners

Believe me it was him, I won't forget anybody that takes me for $ 400. and
if anybody doubts me I still have the carbs. They were supposed to be from
a 1956 Chrysler 300B. He was gone allot at that time, Ask him if he
remembers Steve Mulherron in Meadow Vista, Ca.. . He is my best friend
and I was instrumental in getting him hooked up with Renee from a add he
ran. We were building a Hemi engine together. I had to go in the hospital
so I asked him to complete the transaction for me. We tried for months to
get him to settle to no avail. ....Gary Barker