
RE: [Chrysler300] C Leaf Spring Free Height
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] C Leaf Spring Free Height
- From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:37:33 -0500
No!
The leaf springs of a 300C are NOT THE SAME LENGTH as those of a 300D.
Offhand, I can not remember which way it went but there is a few inches
difference between the C and the D. Don't ask me why the engineering change
but it is there.
I had a broken spring on a C several years ago and a D parts car. Could not
believe the struggle I was having putting that D spring into the C until I
laid the two down together and found the D was a different length. End of
swap. Had a spring shop repair my C originals.
My expectation would be that the D and E leaf spring lengths are the same,
but the C is unique.
Wayne
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Nelson [mailto:Gary@xxxx]
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap