Looking for Bill Arnold

Would anyone in the group happen to know the whereabouts of Bill Arnold from
California who used to own a white 1965 300L 4 speed convertible. It's the
one at the bottom of the large Chrysler 300 poster. An address or a phone
number, anything would be great as I would like to get in touch with him
regarding that car. Many thanks from Fern