Re: [Chrysler300] more on modifications

Hi all:

Everyone seems to key in on being able to stop once with no brake fade.
There are other occasions where brakes will fade and there is no panic
stopping involved. Years ago I drove my '56 Dodge over the Santa Monica
mountains to the ocean. When I got to the bottom of the steep winding road,
I had virtually no brakes. The last mile or so, I was in low range. If I
had disc brakes, I would not have had this problem. This is one of the key
reasons I converted my 300F to discs.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA