RE: [Chrysler300] stopping distances

While it hopefully is a rare occurrence, any of us who
have had to drive our drum brake equipped cars through
high water will also appreciate the advantage that
disc brakes offer. Drum brakes are nearly ineffective
after getting soaked until they dry out, but disc
brakes don't seem to suffer any ill effects.

I still plan on leaving my classics as they came from
the factory. We all have to make our own decisions
about what to do with our personal possessions.

Bruce Paul-Cherry Hill, NJ

--- "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxx>