Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Fuel and Related

I have a LPG-system in my daily Newport.
The leaning out at high rpm's is caused by the convertor and mixer,
which just can't keep up with the airflow.
Mounting a second convertor should help. And I plan on installing a
dualquad intake on my car.

Here in the Netherlands, LPG is about 1/3 of the price of Gasoline..!!
So it sure pays to drive on LPG here.

A lot of detonation comes from engines running slightly too hot (for the
fuel used)
LPG kinda wants the engine to be "as cold as possible" to function best.

That means using a 160 Thermostat and most of all blocking the
heatriser-crossover at the intake.
Using LPG on a LongRam engine you really don't want the exhaust to heat
up the intakes, as it only 'degrades' the LPG-fuel and causes ping.
LPG can withstand higher compressionratio's than Gasoline, but only if
you keep it as cool as possible.

Herman.
The Netherlands
http://drive.to/chrysler