Seatbelts

The company I got my belts from and the supplier Bob Merritt referred to is
Andover Automotive Corp www.andoauto.com

I do not have the packing slip showing the part #, but their web site is
good in showing what bits and pieces are needed.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/