1964 300-K for sale

1. I have two 1964 300-K's, which I have decided is one too many. As such I would like to sell one (and only one).
2. The first is one I have had over 10 years. It is Persian White exterior with black leather interior. Build sheet states it was a black vinyl interior--but has at least an original black leather interior from another or else was a mistake. Equipped with the 360 HP single four barrel, no air, has the power steering cooling system, rear window defog, power windows and four way power seat for the driver. After market seat belts are installed for the rear, with originals up front. It is a solid condition 3 car with rechromed bumpers, door handles and trim ring for the trunk medallion. Rest of pot metal is in fair to good condition. Paint is good--dating from 1991 or 1992, with a few repaired rock chips. I had it at the meet in Naperville, IL several years ago, if anyone remembers.
3. The other is a Wedgewood blue, with blue vinyl interior and is air conditioned. It, too has a 360 HP single four, tilt steering, power driver's seat, power windows, etc. Also AM/FM radio (just rebuilt) and rear seat fader (speaker just reconed). It has a newly rebuilt engine, transmission and sure-grip differential. The interior has new Legendary interior seats and Just Dashes console lid. Paint is either original with some old repair, or old repaint. I think the former. In two weeks the rear glass will have been removed, the channel repaired and new seal and glass replaced. Mechanically it is strong, all things work, etc. The body needs to be repainted. It was a southern California, Phoenix and Colorado car and seems rust free. The interior had been sun baked in the extreme. Bumpers need to be rechromed and pot metal on the back replaced. I have some pieces for that, but not all.
4. I am asking $8500 for either. I also am interested in a 300-K convertible with dual four barrels, so would consider trade.
5. Both are located in Carthage, IL (west central, across from where IA and MO meet). I can be reached at the e-mail above or by phone (217) 357-3931 of an evening.