Fall Meet

Hi all;
If anyone hasen't registered yet for the Fall Meet in Louisvile, please
do so soon. We need as much lead time as possible to get things ready
for you, Meet packets have to be made up and suchlike.

And you save $10 if you register by August 29th....5 days left and the
sale price is over!

If you haven't ever attended a meet, please try to make at least a day
or so of this one (or any future meets). I promise you will have a great
time, and meet a lot of really nice people who are interested in meeting
you and your car.

So, fill out the form and send it in to the Treasurer, we'll be
expecting you.

Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator