[Chrysler300] Our 1961 300 - G for sale on E-Bay

[Chrysler300] Our 1961 300 - G for sale on E-Bay

Hello fellow Chrysler 300 lovers.  If any of you (or your MOPAR friends) are
interested in a high quality restored, award winning 300 G hardtop, we
placed "RG" on sale through E-Bay last night.  The auction number is
4517483855 in case anyone wants to track it and bid.  We wanted to catch
some of the many bids that have been going to Chrysler 300G autos on E-Bay
recently, including a red one in Ft. Lauderdale that still has a couple days
to go on the auction.  We are not backing away from MOPAR and 300's as we
have another 300 (1968 convertible) and a non-MOPAR on the way this spring
so it is time to share "RG" with another devoted 300 lover.  We love him but
he needs someone that can spend more time taking him to shows, etc.  I am
working far too much and am unable to give him the exhibition time he so
rightfully deserves.  Thanks for looking and for sharing his information
with friends.  Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFPR

Bradley Teets is a registered representative of and offers securities
through Kovack Securities, Inc.

Member NASD / SIPC  Phone:  954-782-4771

The information contained in this report or information provided does not
purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or
developments referred to in this material. The information has been obtained
from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing
material is accurate or complete. Expressions of opinion are as of this date
and are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended
as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security referred to
herein. Past performance may not be indicative of future result.  No buy or
sell orders can be accepted using email. Please call our office
(941-205-2000) to place an order.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.