[Chrysler300] Hildene Antique and Classic Car Show - CHRYSLER 300 featur

[Chrysler300] Hildene Antique and Classic Car Show - CHRYSLER 300 featured

Hi to all,

Here's  one to mark your calendars for: June 12 & 13, 2004 - Saturday &
Sunday.
Chrysler 300's are the featured marque ! Please read on...  and let's get
winter over and done with...

John Hertog

I am the director of the Hildene Antique and Classic Car Show in beautiful
Manchester, VT.  Chrysler 300 will be our 2005 feature car!

Our show is one of the top New England Shows taking place the second full
weekend in June.  We are proud to offer 42 classes, parade, poker run, car
corral, toy car show and more.  We normally register around 900 cars and the
scenic backdrop of our show field is like no other!  To have a look at
pictures from our 2004 show visit our site
www.manchestervermont.net/carshow.htm

If anyone in your club is interested in attending our 2005 show just check
our web site regularly (it will be ready for registration in November) or
send me your mailing address and I'll be happy to mail brochures.

We hope to see you and your club in June.  Please let me know if I can
answer any questions for you!

Jennifer Head
Show Director
Manchester and the Mountains