[Chrysler300] Map Light Lens, heater motor parts-1955 C-300, trunk light

[Chrysler300] Map Light Lens, heater motor parts-1955 C-300, trunk light switch?

While working under the dash, I noted that there is no lens in my map
light.  Rectangular and about 3" x 1.5"  Anyone have a decent one with
the proper screws that you would sell?

Heater and defrost motors would not run when juiced, so have
disassembled same, cleaned and lubed shafts and cleaned commutators.
Got the defrost fan working fine, but damaged a thin little fiber thrust
washer in the heater motor.  Also need the rubber grommet in the motor
shell and one spring for a brush.  Anyone have these or a source for
same?  Noted that the motor was a Delco.  Getting the commutator back in
while holding brushes back took a while.  Fabbed a couple of metal
spring clips that worked out ok.

My car has a wire routed  from near the drivers side trunk lid hinge
through the trunk lid liner to a trunk light socket, but no switch
evident.  Can anyone describe the switch as to mechanical or
mercury-type and where it is mounted?  Also, no bulb in the socket, so
need to know proper bulb number.  Also need bulb number for the clock.
Would appreciate a bulb and fuse application chart for this car if
anyone has one that can be copied.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide and MoPa'r to ya from

Rich Barber
Brentwood 94513
C-300

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used