Re: [Chrysler300] Brakes

As to the jack stands mentioned, always use them, but if it's only gonna be
"a second" that the wheel is off, slide the tire under the car when you take
it off. The tire's gotta be somewhere, so it might as well be a piece of
safety equiptment

Ray
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used