Re: [Chrysler300] heater hoses - '65 300

Re: [Chrysler300] heater hoses - '65 300

If  I remember right.  One to the positive for battery.  One for a
ground,  One for light,  and one to neg. on coil.  I can only think of
wire colors, Black, Red, Green, ?  I have a couple of old tachs. I will
see if I can figure out there color code if you need it.            Gary
Barker

Ryan Hill wrote:

>Seems I've got questions ever day this week. I guess that means I'm actually
>working on my car again! Thank you to all who have responded with helpful
>information on my previous queries. Todays should be an easy one.
>
>What diameter water hose is used on a '65 with A/C. Are all the hoses 5/8"
>or what would be correct? I recall using two different diameters on my old
>Coronet R/T........thought the connection tubes at the heater core and the
>water pump were actually different sizes? The '65 looks like all the
>connections are the same diameter.(I assume 5/8"?????) Also, they should be
>black? with what markings? Are the original ring style hose clamps
>available........I don't have enough to make all the connections.
>
>On another topic, I'm installing a mid sixties Stewart Warner 8,000 RPM Tach
>which originally had one of those red anodized senders. The sender seems I'm
>told is battery powered and doesn't seem to be operational. Does anyone know
>anything about these tachs and how they can be hooked up?
>
>Thanks. Ryan Hill (Vancouver)

>Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft®
>SmartScreen Technology.
>http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
>  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
>first two months FREE*.

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>Yahoo! Groups Links