[Chrysler300] 55 300 found in junkyard

Just thought I'd pass this along.  I was in a junkyard today in Wilton NH (never been there before) and found a 55 300.
It is white, and fairly well optioned with power windows, power seat, and Town and Country radio.  Must've been there for decades.  No vin tag or other plates on the car.  No engine or tranny, no emblems.  The 150 speedo was removed, but not the other guages.  Power window motors still in doors, but switches gone.  Power seat still there. Radio still in dash, with footswitch on floor. If it weren't for the 'Imperial' grilles and the stains where the emblems used to be, you might not think it was even a 300.  Lots of other interesting old junk in this yard- 57 Saratoga 4dr hdtp, 60 Windsor, 3 different 60 Imperials, an NSU Prinz that was converted to electric operation, a Panhard, a Vauxhall station wagon, and lots more unidentifiable stuff.  Nice trip back in time, but nothing for any of my cars.  Wish I could provide a VIN so we could update the files, but all plates were removed from the car, apparently when it was originally junked.
John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used