From: "Ben Meisner" <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 3:21 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300]

Hi Club ;

On Feb 23rd of this year My wife and I began a frame off restoration of an F
that we had purchased in the desert. Last weekend while I was away the
fellow who painted it showed it at the annual fathers day show and shine.
There were 912 entries, 34,000 people in attendance. We won best restored
stock 60 to 79 . (241 entries in the class ) . Its a great car thanks to
many of you on the list for the help . Last year the E we built won  in its
category . They just can't get enough of those 300"s John Hertog I'm sure
still holds the record for a frame off  and believe me, I will never ever
again try to beat his mark.

Ben & Elaine  Meisner
Prince George , Canada

For list server instructions, go to