[Chrysler300] The Great Race

Hi all:

Chad is having some problems it appears, but I for one am proud of him.  If
any of the membership lives anywhere near the race course, make it a point to
go and meet Chad.  He is one fine young man.  Never in your life will you meet
someone who will make an impression on you as this young man. You will have to
beg him to quit calling you sir in every sentence.  His reason, "My daddy
told me I should do it."  He is an all American young man, and a very successful
businessman.

Enjoy the race.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA