From: <moparpjf@xxxxxxx>
To: <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <Greektruck@xxxxxxx>;
<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] running temp

Hi Guys:

    Rob Kern just asked me the name fo the NAPA  additive that brings down
the operating temperature, and I figured I would let  the rest of you know
that
the product is called "Tow Kool" and the NAPA number  is 095501.  Unhless I
am
mistaken, it is a "water wetter."

Pete Fitch

For list server instructions, go to