Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Hemi C Police Cars

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler Hemi C Police Cars

Yes, we understand the 300 will have Magnum version of the Station Wagon for Europe, simply a 300 grille with a magnum body.
I don't know why they do this. The executive decision makers must think the world is made up with people living in cacoons.
  With the instant global news service of the internet, nobody is fooled by all this rebadging. It does tend to pollute the brand identity and make it difficult to build credibility in a brand name. Like why do they call a Jeep Liberty a Cherokee in Europe.
Is Liberty a bad word in Europe because it reminds them they should be grateful?
If you like the wagon go for a test drive in a Dodge Magnum Hemi RT. You will be amazed at how it outperforms anything BMW makes in a 4 door or wagon. The European version will be the same but called a Chrysler.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used