Re: [Chrysler300] car cover

Gary,

I offer the full line of Covercraft Covers in many different materials.
These are available in Custom Fit or Ready Fit versions.  I have sold these
for over 30 years as I'm in the auto parts business.  www.royze.com

If you phone 800 421-2011 between 7am and 4pm weekdays we can help.  To
speak directly to me tell who answers the phone that it is "Chrysler
related".  If I'm not in speak with Laura as she is responsible for ordering
the line and is extremely knowledgeable regarding fabrics and applications.

Last we will sell these to members for the Forwardlook or Chrysler 300 Club
International, Inc. at wholesale prices and with payment via a credit card
can have the product shipped directly to you usually within about 3 weeks.

I hope this will be of some assistance to you,

John Lazenby
Southern California, just minutes from Disneyland
1955 Imperial Newport
1955 C300
1956 300B
1957 300C Coupe