
[Chrysler300] "Golden" on E-Bay
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] "Golden" on E-Bay
- From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:27:36 -0400
To all, and Brad and Ron:
Item number: 2479067129, but - the car is no longer listed for sale.
I really do not want to get into any explanation at this time, even though I
have been directly involved with what's going on, and in daily contact with
Mike Zagata. The car belongs to him, not me. It is for sale, and in the
process of being sold. Anyone having any serious interest, please contact
Mike directly at : mzagata@xxxxxxxxxxx
I promise the listserver an update when all is said and done. Right now,
busy with the aftermath of the meet, including working on web site and
pictures.
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP (home
office)" <brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] "Golden" on E-Bay
> Brad -
>
> Please give us the link. I can't seem to find it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP (home office)"
<brtcpapfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 8:38 PM
> Subject: [Chrysler300] "Golden" on E-Bay
>
>
> I was certainly surprised to find John Hertog's former Golden on E-Bay. I
> know from reading the list server that he sold it recently to someone
> upstate NY. I guess the owner's plans have changed for it to be fore sale
> so soon. It is strange to see only a 4 day auction knowing interested
> parties would need time to check out the car and determine what they want
to
> bid on it. Although I have never seen Golden up close, I feel as if I
know
> him well. Others, outside our club, might not feel so comfortable with
him
> and could need more time to bid. We will have to watch this auction
closely
> to see if one of our club cars sells to outsiders.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFPR
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
> http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/8LmulB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap